Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gettin' it right and tight!

I've recently joined the gym with my best friend karen. We are trying to eat healthy and become more physically fit. Adorable crop tops for the summer Here We Come!! haha no seriously. ;). My particular goal is to just tone up and gain more endurance since im already a thin gal. It doesnt hurt to be FIT! of course the results I see coming in with my abs are a major PLUS! We have been going when ever we have free time which is a bit hard due to both of our schedules with school and work. The spinning classes and the body training classes were torture our first times around but we have een going through them like pros overtime ;). Bikinis and Scantily clad clothing here we come!!!!!!!!! hahahah
t<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9MsxPO5KppQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>his has become my go to work out song
i love you lupe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment